BHEL Recruitment 2019-20: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites application and Apply Online for 27 Engineers, Supervisors, Engineer trainee in numerous disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application method are given below.
BHEL Recruitment 2019-20
It additionally has eight overseas workplaces across the world. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company that has headquarters in New Delhi. BHEL works within the sector of Electrical instrumentation manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, and Switch Gears, etc.
BHEL Recruitment 2019:
List of current openings @ Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|BHEL Engineer/ Supervisor Vacancy|
|BHEL Engineer/ Executive Trainee|
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2019): Below thirty-five years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- Five years for SC/ST Candidates
- Three years for OBC candidates
- Ten years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, fifteen years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
BHEL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil /Electrical Engg. Alternatively, five Year Integrated Master’s degree OR twin Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering/ electrical engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum 60 minutes marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 500th marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Regular diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and five hundredth marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
BHEL Recruitment for Engineer/Supervisor:
|Job Role||Engineer, Supervisor|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 May 2019|
BHEL – Discipline wise vacancies: twenty seven Posts
- Engineer (FTA-Civil) – 06 Posts
- Engineer (FTA-Electrical) – 03 Posts
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – 09 Posts
- Supervisor (FTA-Electrical) – 09 Posts
Also Apply For: BSF Recruitment 2019 for Head Constables – Apply Online
BHEL Recruitment Engineer/Supervisor choice process:
• In case of receipt of a new variety of available applications, the number of candidates to be drawn up an interview is restricted to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, based on qualifying marks within the relevant qualification of Degree for Engineers (Civil & Electrical) and diploma for Supervisors (Civil & Electrical).
• In case the amount of available applications is a smaller amount than 1:10 to the number of vacancies, all eligible candidates are called for the interview.
BHEL Mode of Payment:
on-line payment using internet banking/Debit card/Credit card/Wallet.
Application Fee for BHEL Recruitment 2019:
• Rs.200/- for Unreserved, OBC and EWS candidates
• No Fee for Ex-Servicemen, SC/ST candidates, and Persons with disabilities
How to Apply BHEL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in on-line latest by fourteen May 2019.
More details & Apply: Click here