BSF recruitment 2019 – Border security force declared notification for 1072 vacancies of Head Constable (Radio Operator/ Radio Mechanic). The detailed eligibility and application method are given below. Regarding Border security force (BSF) – BSF is that the primary border guarding power of India established on 1 December 1965. It is one of the 5 Central Armed Police Forces by the Union of India.BSF under Union Government and administrative management of the Ministry of Home Affairs.BSF has been termed because of the 1st Line of Defence of Indian Territories. It is one amongst several enforcement agencies of India. It presently stands because the worlds most significant border guarding force. If you wish additional details regarding BSF, you’ll check at http://bsf.nic.in
BSF Recruitment 2019
BSF hires the candidates for Medical Officers, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable, Commissioner, Etc. At the moment BSF recruitment 2019, Head Constable Vacancies are declared within the employment newspaper for Technical Posts. Candidates will apply post at http://bsf.nic.in on or before 12 June 2019.
BSF recruitment 2019 Details:
BSF recruitment for Head Constable:
|Job Role||Head Constable (Radio Operator/ Radio Mechanic)|
|Application Beginning Date||14 May 2019|
|Last Date||12 June 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
BSF Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Head Constable (Radio Operator):
- SSC (Matriculation) from a recognized Board and two years of Industrial Training Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio and TV or, Data Entry Operator or, electronics or, Programming Assistant or, data Preparation & programming software ON, General hardware or, from a perceived Institute.
- Pass in Intermediate or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics from a recognized Board or University or institution as a regular student with aggregate 60 minutes marks in PCM subject.
Head Constable (Radio Mechanic):
- Matriculation from a recognized Board and 2 years Industrial Training Institute Certificate (ITI) in Radio and television or, Fitter or, Data Entry Operator or, information Technology System maintenance or, General electronics or, computer operator & Programming Assistant or, information Preparation software or, electrician or, computer hardware or, Network Technician or, Mechatronics or, from a recognized Institute.
- Pass in Intermediate or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic from a recognized Board or University or institution as a regular student with aggregate hour marks in PCM subject.
|Male||168 Cms||80-85 Cms|
|Female||157 Cms||Not Applicable|
Age limit (As on 12.06.2019): eighteen to twenty-five years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST, feminine candidates of all classes & BSF serving personnel candidates).
List of vacancies – BSF Head Constable: 1072 Posts
- Head Constable (Radio Operator) – 300 Posts
- Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) – 772 Posts
Scheme of Written Test for BSF Head Constable:
|Subject||No. of Qns||Max Marks|
|English & GK||
BSF Recruitment Head Constable Choice Process:
The selection method is based on
- Phase-I – Written test (OMR Based)
- Phase-II – Physical standard test, Physical Endurance check, Verification of Original Documentation & Descriptive type is written test
- Phase-III – Final medical exam
Important dates to Remember:
- Beginning date for submission of online application: 14 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: twelve June 2019
- Time of Written test (OMR Based): 28 July 2019
- Date of PST, PET & Documentation: 9th Oct 2019
- Date of Descriptive kind Written Test: 24th November 2019
- Date of last Medical Examination: 30th January 2020
How to apply for BSF recruitment 2019 Head constable
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode solely. The online application for BSF Head constable Jobs 2019 will be submitted up to twelve June 2019. Candidates will check the main points in the provided PDF.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application accessible from 14 May 2019)